How to register and log in to members only section of website: access research studies, court records etc.
Please review each step below before attempting to register.
1. Click on "LOGIN-REGISTER" or "MORE" to find the "LOGIN-REGISTER" menu item. Then click the "LOGIN-REGISTER" menu item.
2. Click on the word "REGISTER". It is NOT the Blue lettering as would be expected, but the white lettering. Don't ask us why they did this. We are as confused as you.
3. Enter all your information including name, email address and create your own password. We will NEVER know your password. IMPORTANT: You must click the far left on the check box (not always visible) which indicates you will accept marketing and promotional material. WE WILL NOT SEND MARKETING MATERIAL. Only educational material, and only when relevant.
4. After clicking REGISTER, you now have to return to the LOGIN-REGISTER Menu choice, and click on it.
5. This time, click on the gray word "LOGIN" and use your login and password to login to the site.
6. Click on the page you would like to access! That's it!
7. Click on button to view desired content. You can choose whether you want to view it in list mode or preview mode.
8. To switch between preview mode, and list mode, click button in upper right.
Below you can see the list view appearance.