DynaROM, or Dynamic Range of Motion, is the latest in FDA cleared, Class II Diagnostic Equipment. It effectively and objectively measures the impact of soft tissue injury by documenting pain in motion.
This powerful tool simultaneously measures range of motion and muscle guarding - a critical measure of a patent's level of pain. Using attached electrodes, the patient moves through various motions, which are graphed over a short period of time. By moving the patient, you effectively elicit measurable pain responses and guarding when soft tissue injury is present.
How do you read the test results?
The DynaROM test measures both muscle guarding and ROM simultaneously over the span of about 30 seconds with 3 full motions. There are 6 of these 30 second tests to measure flexion, extension, left and right lateral flexion and left and right rotation.
The graph to the right shows an uninjured (ideal) patient performing only a single lumbar flexion. As the patient bends forward, muscles fire to stabilize flexion. In full flexion, muscle activity drops. When the patient stands up, muscles fire again to help return the body to a neutral, upright position. Note the characters at the top of the graph; seeing what position the patient is in allows everyone to better understand the results.
The interpretation report only takes 5 minutes per test with the computer-assisted drop down options.
why should you use dynarom over traditional endpoint rom?
Let us help you effectively market the value of your dynaROM to pi attorneys:
Let inventor David Marcarian do the educating for you! Using Skype HD, this presentation will show you the power of the DynaROM and the clinical and legal value evidence based treatment has in your PI Practice, and for your PI case. You set up the meeting, we provide the answers directly from the world's leading expert. Free with the purchase of a new DynaROM system. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Many doctors avoid engaging PI patients for fear of being deposed. How is it DynaROM Doctors are shielded from the Pain of PI?
- Using DynaROM you are less likely to be deposed to begin with, because DynaROM has been tested and established all the way up to the State Supreme Court level.
- DynaROM has won countless cases. The opposition prefers to settle rather than challenge the results of this tool. Armed with DynaROM Data, you are bulletproof.
- In the unlikely event that you are deposed, our "Dream Team" of experts will handle the depositions for you. The security of having the proven experts on your side is comforting and makes PI painless.
DynaROM has revolutionized the entire process of quantifying soft tissue injury by keeping adjusters, doctors and juries focused on the quality of data. Insurers have seen the impact on juries, increasing the probability they settle cases in a manner best for the patient.
- Combats negative IME reports
- Proven track record in courts
- One PI Exam could cover the cost of your lease payment
- Helps establish the quality of the case from the start
- Demonstrates soft tissue injury where all other methods fail
- Focuses the adjuster & juries on quality of data vs. credibility of expert
- Admissibility has been established